What's new

Rare Leica IIId, I am looking for a buyer

thatrunnerguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Leica IIId that I am looking to sell. Has a Leitz Elmar f= 3,5 1:3,5 lens. Both are in great and working condition. Don't have any pictures on my computer but I can email some pictures from my phone if you're interested
Email: texrunner15@gmail.com
 
Last edited:
Posting condition may help on this item since it ranges from 8k to 3k based on condition
 
Thanks for the suggestion, I edited the post, and the camera is in great condition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom