Rate Me

FireMedic772

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I always seem to be stumbled to find anything to photog around here so I took a drive. Took a couple hours and just drove around which netted me the sign then ended up at the ED and FD to at least come home with more than just one. Want to definitely go into the larger cities and get some more action though for sure. So anyways thoughts?

Untitled

Patiently Waiting

Day and Night
Wish the tree didn't cut in but oh well.

Moved to the General Gallery

Not too bad on the ambulance shot...wish I could see MORE of that nifty reflection in the puddle at the bottom!!! The nurses getting off shift and chatting (see, I'm already making up a story in my head!), and the weird,greenish color balance of the interior fluorescent lighting is kind of cool. Wet pavement and lights are a good combination at night!!!

Not too bad on the ambulance shot...wish I could see MORE of that nifty reflection in the puddle at the bottom!!! The nurses getting off shift and chatting (see, I'm already making up a story in my head!), and the weird,greenish color balance of the interior fluorescent lighting is kind of cool. Wet pavement and lights are a good combination at night!!!

Thank you sir. Yea I thought post shot I wish I would have loosened it up a bit especially for the puddle. I was trying hard to find some more ways to use that combo as well its one of my favorite opportunities when shooting.

Not a bad start - good tones on the second two. I have to agree that it can be a lot of fun to go to a larger city and find more to shoot. But I'll encourage you to not give up on staying home. Take your time, walk around town, and really work to see things different. Part of the issue of 'home' is that you have seen it all enough that it has become normal and you don't really see it anymore. Work hard to see what you have previously missed at home and I think it will do more to improve your photographic eye than going somewhere else to get the easy shots. Still make those trips, but don't give up on home. Work it. It's helped me a lot.

Most reactions

Back