Rate your gear!

Rate your gear, as in, what do you think of your current equipments?

All of my gear gets a 10.

8.5/10 for my camera.
8/10 for my lenses.
9/10 for my Hoya filter and 0/10 for other filters.

On days it takes good photos it gets 10/10

On days it gives me bad photos it varies from 2/10 to 8/10 depending how much I like the lens on at the time.

But honestly I can't rate it - I mean I'm not rating it against any other specific gear nor against any specific criteria. I mean I can say its blooming good gear, that its not the best and there is better out there and that is about it. Until presented with criteria to fill and needs its a pointless rating (and yes I could outline all my criteria but that would probably take a long time and also wouldn't match up to anyone elses so it would be a rating just for me).

My gear is OK. It's going to be a lot better when I learn how to use it.

out

of

YES!!! Good answer, good answer! I'm going to say a little bit lower for my gear, 177,489 out of 10...I'm hoping to be the low bidder, and to make it to the wheel,and then to the showcase round Drew!!!

out

of

YES!!! Good answer, good answer! I'm going to say a little bit lower for my gear, 177,489 out of 10...I'm hoping to be the low bidder, and to make it to the wheel,and then to the showcase round Drew!!!

Then I rate mine 177,488!

ONE lower!!! Grrrrrr--I WOULD be beaten by that--the oldest tactic in the book!!! Wait till the next round buddy!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back