Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2012 #1 Or, the results of a mask I've been working on for 3 months.
Markw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 4,057 Reaction score 230 Location Baltimore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2012 #2 Now I know you can come up with a better shot than that.. Mark
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Markw said: Now I know you can come up with a better shot than that.. Mark Click to expand... I've never been able to get a good shot of any of my masks, dunno why. That's the best of probably 20 shots.
Markw said: Now I know you can come up with a better shot than that.. Mark Click to expand... I've never been able to get a good shot of any of my masks, dunno why. That's the best of probably 20 shots.
S starzgem TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 23 Reaction score 3 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2012 #4 Do you have anyone who could model it? Or a stand or something?
aavivi TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 89 Reaction score 10 Sep 16, 2012 #5 Pretty good mask (pictures notwithstanding) Sent from my stone tablet using semaphores
Markw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 4,057 Reaction score 230 Location Baltimore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2012 #6 Good mask indeed! I quite like it. Send it my way and I'd be happy to do a model shoot starring your great creations, then send it right back to you. (I'm only half kidding ) Mark
Good mask indeed! I quite like it. Send it my way and I'd be happy to do a model shoot starring your great creations, then send it right back to you. (I'm only half kidding ) Mark