What's new

raw ISO

I might be alone is this assessment, but I don't really care what my RAW image looks like (to an extent of course). I only care what it looks like once I export in JPEG or TIFF. That seems elementary, of course, and I know a lot of people on here will disagree with me. I find some editing programs display the RAW file with a lot of noise but take care of it during the conversion into JPEG.

Just a thought.
 
Sorry to interupt but I wanted to say what a beautiful bird that is!

canon digital professional.


IMG_0897.jpg

cheers! ...back OT
 
That is because your camera automatically converts the jpeg with noise reduction from your camera, so the raw file is not more noisy it is just unprocessed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom