What's new

Raw Therapee

Boomn4x4

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
766
Reaction score
4
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can anyone give a first hand review of Raw Therapee? I searchd the forum and I can see a few have used it, but I don't see anything that compares it to other processor apps.
 
Well, after a few days of using it, I'm quite impressed. The only thing I really have to compare it to is the UFRaw plugin for Gimp, but Raw Therapee seems to be much more user friendly and intuitive. I like the interface much better of Raw Therapee.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom