er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #1 what raw program should I use? I started shooting in raw today and need to know thank you EAS
hower610 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Location Oak Creek,WI Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #2 er111a said: what raw program should I use? I started shooting in raw today and need to know thank you EAS Click to expand... When I shoot in RAW, use the software that came with my camera.
er111a said: what raw program should I use? I started shooting in raw today and need to know thank you EAS Click to expand... When I shoot in RAW, use the software that came with my camera.
ajkramer87 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2010 Messages 443 Reaction score 3 Location York PA Feb 27, 2010 #3 You can use the software that came with the camera. I prefer to use photoshop. Another common one is lightroom.
You can use the software that came with the camera. I prefer to use photoshop. Another common one is lightroom.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #4 I downloaded rawshooter for free from the net when I first started shooting RAW