RawTherapee bug?

jonnybaz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello fellow photographers. Lately I face a strange problem that I don't know if it's an option I changed by mistake or something else. When I open a RAW image from the file browser it seems corrupted in a bluish colour like the image you can see downside. To make it even worst when I go back the thumbnail changes to this weird image. I have processed many photos before but it's the first time that it opens my images like this and does not stop. I reinstall the program but nothing changed. What's wrong?
crazy3710.jpg

normal3710.jpg

Strange, never had that before in Rawtherapee.
I never ran it under Windows though... maybe try in a more stable environment, like Linux?

I use RawTherapee and I've never had this problem either. The only thing I can think of is I see your processing profile (upper right corner) says "Last Saved". Maybe try changing that?

......and now I notice this was from back in September. Did you ever figure out what it was?

I use RawTherapee and I've never had this problem either. The only thing I can think of is I see your processing profile (upper right corner) says "Last Saved". Maybe try changing that?

......and now I notice this was from back in September. Did you ever figure out what it was?

If I recall I went to "processing profiles-clear" and I had my original image back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back