Re-covering my camera

Kameleon ... guess what, I got a USPS shipment email today from Morgan ... currently in transit.

Well then. I am at a loss as to what to do. I can't get ahold of him by email, and the order was placed feb 1st. He's had plenty of time methinks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

Morgan is not too good at replying to emails right now, as he did not respond at all to my last one.
I think with Morgan ... you just have to wait, and it will just appear.

OK, I finally picked up the Leather from the Post Office (it actually arrived Friday) and I also picked up the Leatherette I ordered from Micro-Tools.

Kameleon ... any news from Morgan ?

dxqcanada said:
OK, I finally picked up the Leather from the Post Office (it actually arrived Friday) and I also picked up the Leatherette I ordered from Micro-Tools.

None at all. I sent another email last week. No response.

Did he give any contact info with your package?

Ah, I do not have the packing slip anymore ... so I am not sure if there was a phone# on it.

I've been sending 2 emails a week, and no response at all. I've even used other email accounts just in case he isn't reading them at all and deleting them.

Did you forward him a copy of the Payment Transaction as a reminder?

Yes, but I don't even know if he is checking the email to begin with. I am surprised you got your kit, and I haven't even been contacted about mine.

dxqcanada said:
Any news?

None at all, not even an email reply.

I sent another email this morning. Probably another email in his inbox to be ignored.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back