Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #16 I think your sensor might need cleaning. This looks like sensor dust:
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Ahh yes, I've noticed that. I put some cleaning solutions on it. I did some overexposed test shots and it should be gone. It has been bugging me lately
Ahh yes, I've noticed that. I put some cleaning solutions on it. I did some overexposed test shots and it should be gone. It has been bugging me lately
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Just some more K5 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr K4 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr K2 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr K1 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr
Just some more K5 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr K4 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr K2 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr K1 by JoshuaSimPhotography, on Flickr