What's new

Re-Did my Sisters Wedding Photo

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They take a photo every year on their anniversary, and she asked me to photograph it for them this year.


2014:
Year After Year by f_one_eight, on Flickr


The 2011 and 2013(they missed their first anniversary):




Cheers!
Jake
 
Last edited:
What a cool idea. Will be awesome to look back on 50 years from now and see the progression of the family!
 
What a cool idea. Will be awesome to look back on 50 years from now and see the progression of the family!

I agree! I'm proud to be a part of it :)
 
cool idea. what made that the location?
 
cool idea. what made that the location?

They got married there. We took the steam train down to the CT River, they got married by the river, then had the reception on the Steam Boat. A small but really fun wedding :)

Cheers!
Jake
 
Cool....I wonder if 50 years from now the location will still be there. It is a good project to undertake for the memories of it all....

I hope it will be.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom