This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So,

I managed to find my way back here and I'm pleased I did.

My focus has had to change a little due to not being able to get out and shoot, some changes with work that have meant I'm working longer and more than I prefer but I am thankful during these times I still have a job.
On top of this, we found out earlier this year we are expecting our first child so it's been a lot of back and forth for scans and tests and checks and I'm happy to say so far so good.

We were also scheduled to marry this year but that has also changed with the COVID - however we are now hoping to do this next month, although not the way we planned, but it's for us not everyone else!

Oh, I also had to send the MacBook for repair as the screen died on me! 3 months after the warranty expired! Thanks Apple..

And I've dropped the 24-70 2.8 last week too so that's also heading to service tomorrow !

So it's been trying and changing times for me but I am looking forward to seeing more of your work, sharing fun and feedback and of course sharing some of my latest works too..

Good to be back!
Chris

Hiya welcome, best wishers and hope your plans work out

Reactions: D7K
Welcome back Chris. Sounds like you have a lot of things going on. Overall, great news on the wedding and new arrival! The lens and computer sound like they will be taken care of, so no real bad news there either.
Another TPF person just got engaged also...Destin. I think he posted under General Photo as 'best or most important shot I have taken'..
See you around the forum...

Reactions: D7K

Most reactions

New Topics

Back