Re: New Member

GCD5MIIH

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello people, I stumbled across this forum and it looked so interesting I signed up today. I love photography. I was far more involved back in the 80s when film was still being used, and I actually found a couple of great mentors to assist me in my understanding of the fundamentals of photography. At that time, my camera was a Nikon FM II, and I used I believe it was a Nikor 35-135 lens. Then I took a different path in life which kept me away from photography for many years. Even though I thought about it a lot, I simply was unable to afford the cost of the equipment, until recently when I was the recipient of a financial windfall, I went out and purchased a complete professional setup. Having a background in photography has been helpful, but digital photography being what it is, along with the post editing processes now required, have proven to be quite daunting at times and indeed challenging, wherein learning all facets of my new Canon D5 Mark II is concerned. I have downloaded many many links I have found online to assist me in my pursuit of perfection whereby my photos are concerned, and through the use of my camera; but, sometimes, it is the discussions we have with others that also can be the most helpful, too, thus, this is one of the biggest reasons for my joining this forum. I welcome all of your questions, comments and or concerns, and look forward to digressing with all of you, on the finer points and aspects of camera gear, photography in general, and, in the post production end of things, especially.

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back