What's new

RE: Time to pay it forward

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
41
Location
Auburn, AL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First of all, I want to show my gratitude to the original owner for starting this "pass it on" type move and thanks to Ernie for choosing me as the recipient of this piece of glass. I'm looking forward to recieving it as well as posting up some of the pictures I take. It has definitely been left in good hands and with someone who appreciates it. And of course, when the time comes to pay it forward, I will do just the same. Hope to keep this a tradition with this lens. lol

Thanks goes to both pixmedic and Ernicus for passing this on to me.


Big ups
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom