Ready and waiting

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Got one of my summer projects done today--painted the nursery and put the crib together. :-D :thumbsup:

Made for a nice surprise when Kel got home from work. She expected it to be half painted, but I had the whole thing done and cleaned up.

img_9484.jpg

Looks like you did a very nice job on the painting and way to go about surprising her with it. I'm sure she loved the fact that it is done. One less thing to stress about.

Best wishes to y'all and that's gotta be one of the best pics you've ever taken!

Great job! And good choice for colors, yellow is such a cheerful color!

And yes, you both look happy! This pic is a keeper!

:D

Aw.....you did a great job in there! I love this color, too, it makes for a cheerful kind of nursery.

I've done 90% of the painting in my house (I'm one of those weird freaks who kind of enjoys it :wink: ) so I appreciate how quickly you had to work to get it all done. So, again: great job!! :D

Shark said:
T'anks everbuddy! :D We're pretty happy, you bet! Kel's just into her 4th month--we're looking at a slightly pre-christmas timeframe for the little urchin to switch over to atmosphere. :lol:

Heh, you should keep a running theme about your offspring, post the sonar grams and then the birth picture, and so on.... make a web site... if you haven't already. You got to start planning your kids future embaressment now!

Scott WRG Editor said:
Shark said:
T'anks everbuddy! :D We're pretty happy, you bet! Kel's just into her 4th month--we're looking at a slightly pre-christmas timeframe for the little urchin to switch over to atmosphere. :lol:

Heh, you should keep a running theme about your offspring, post the sonar grams and then the birth picture, and so on.... make a web site... if you haven't already. You got to start planning your kids future embaressment now!

HAhahaha! Thats just evil!

that's so cool, man. you guys do look great- you're both givin' off the happy aura in that pic, big time. kids are the best- they make you immortal and yet so very mortal at one and the same time. they are what the world is all about, and you're in for some of the best times in your life. :D

Most reactions

Back