Ready for work

tonymp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.le-femme.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spotted these guys in Turkey - they're building workers arriving one morning to start their day's work. No health and safety issues over there regarding riding on the back of a truck LOL

Tony

turkishworkers1b.jpg

Hi
I remember this type of scene, now have you got a shot of a family of four on a moped - I haven't but I recall it as a regular event.

graham

This is a nice one. Lovely tones.
I took a photo regarding "work safety" in Turkey, too. Makes you wonder how safe safety is over there! I might resize and show it. Maybe... Had too zoom myself in all the way with the dodgy Sigma for that, so it's not quite as good as this one is...

Yes guys I've seen the 'family on the moped' scenarios - the other one is the whole family on the 'family tractor'.

I've been to Turkey on numerous vacations and never ceases to amaze me, the pragmatism of the people.

It's one of those countries that I never tire of visting.

Tony

I see people ride in trucks all the time where I live lol Its quite fun on the freeway

I see people ride in trucks all the time where I live lol Its quite fun on the freeway

Well you obviuosly don't live in the UK LOL. The police and authorities would be down on them like a ton of bricks. They would have a list as long as your arm regarding rules and sub-sections that had been contravened!

Everything is about 'Health & Safety' and political correctness over here to the point it's ludicrous! Children for instance can no longer play many games that we took for granted and played as children in case they fall over by accident and hurt themselves and if the game involves competition, every child has to be a winner - there have to be NO losers just in case it makes them feel bad!
Dunno how they're going to cope if some day they take up photography and put their pics up for CC LOL.

Power to the rulemakes!

Tony

Most reactions

New Topics

Back