What's new

ready to be hit hard...

zookeeper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
In my cute, retro house
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After years of portraiture I wanted to dabble in Landscape. These are nothing like the breathtaking shots in this gallery, I know, but I would really appreciate some feedback! Thanks! :blushing:
1.
IMG_0862small.jpg


2.
IMG_0844small.jpg


3.
Copy+of+IMG_0870small.jpg
 
I like 2 and 3 a lot. Colors and composition do it for me.
 
colors are good in first picture but the picture itself is a little off
second and third i like a lot
 
Thanks for the comments! I've been so inspired by this gallery. I'll keep workin'!
 
I think they are all nice, but #1 is my favorite. I think the composition is strongest in #1.
 
no.'s 1 and 3 work for me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom