Ready to start again!!

ZimPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After about a year (maybe more) hiatus from TPF I have come back for more learning. I should be able to spend more time with photography as both kids are in school now; at least I can hope, right?

I just ordered the Sigma 150-500 f/5-6.3 Auto Focus APO DG OS HSM and looking forward to shooting sports and wildlife (hopefully some BIF). My body right now is a Canon Xsi/450D but looking to upgrade to the 7DMarkii yet this year.

Welcome back. When my youngest starts school I will be all :D:D:D:D

After about a year (maybe more) hiatus from TPF I have come back for more learning. I should be able to spend more time with photography as both kids are in school now; at least I can hope, right?

I just ordered the Sigma 150-500 f/5-6.3 Auto Focus APO DG OS HSM and looking forward to shooting sports and wildlife (hopefully some BIF). My body right now is a Canon Xsi/450D but looking to upgrade to the 7DMarkii yet this year.
Welcome back, if you do mostly wildlife and sports shooting the 7D II will be the right camera for that task.

Good luck

I know it's too late but I would recommend getting the newer Tamron 150-600 - slightly more but much better

Most reactions

New Topics

Back