What's new

Real world 1D Mark IV pictures

Stop salivating, you'll get it soon :D
I love the last one - especially shallow dof REALLY isolates subjects from this image. Something like this should be one of the examples on what shallow dof is, especially since in the last week there were number of threads on what is dof, bokeh and confusion b/n the two.
thanks for posting!
 
I saw those yesterday. I agree with Rufus, need full size. I don't want to pixel peep, but anything looks good at that size.
 
Hey, people were ixle-pay eeking-pay the 7D, it's only fair.
 
Hey, people were ixle-pay eeking-pay the 7D, it's only fair.

Ok, lets get the RAW file and go for it. But I think fair way would be using Canon's DPP.
 
What I really want to see is the claim that the 1D MK IV beats the 5D MK II at noise - as a wedding photography camera as well as sports.

16MP on 1.3x focal length magnification factor vs 21MP on a full frame... plus new technology.
 
They don't look any different to what i can get with my old MK1
 
John Madden BOOM tough actin' tinactin:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom