What's new

REALLY large format...

LWW1

TPF Supporters
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
67
Location
Dayton,Ohio
BigCam001.jpg


BigCamera002.jpg


BigCamera003.jpg


This is a painting on the front of "The Blosser Color Lab" and is approx 10 ft by 12 ft.

Thanks for viewing.

LWW
 
I would love to know when you took this imagine, and if you per chance worked at the Blosser Lab at that time?
Marvin and Ginger, were my Aunt and Uncle. I spent a few summers there as a child, and I remember many of the great people that worked there.
I would love any information you have.

Thank you, Danielle
danielle.lt9@gmail.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom