Really new to photography. C&C Please!

v1c70r

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I am really new to photography and want some feedback on my pics. All of them were taken today. This is actually my first time ever taking pictures.

CSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0415.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

Last edited:
I like the dog image :)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome to the forum. A few helpful hints: Put some space between your pictures and number them from the top to the bottom. Generally, I would try to limit your pictures to 3-4 at a time.

1.) Selective color. Everyone tries it at one time or another, and I think you did a good job. The picture could benefit from using a circular polorizer to reduce some of the reflections on the glass window.

2.) Not sure what your subject is. If you are documenting the graffiti, then the graffiti artist is the artist, and you are just making a copy of it. There appears to be a funky haze or something at the top of the picture. (maybe from some of your post processing?)

3.) Great composition. I like it. However, the "end of the tunnel" is blown out in white. This is a case where it would benefit to reduce the exposure, and use some sort of off-camera flash to light up the walls of the tunnel.

4.) I like it. Could benefit from a little contrast adjustment. Also read up on the rule of thirds and try to position the horizon (lake edge) at the lower or upper 1/3 of the frame.

5.) This one doesn't do anything for me. The balls are cut off, and the background is distracting.

6.) The color looks a little overdone, and I don't think the fish eye effect adds anything to the picture.

Overall you have a good eye for photography. Keep it up, and keep posting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back