Really off topic....Credi card offers.

Soocom1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got this e-mail from a friend.
I followed it and wanted to pass it along.

For any one interested I think it is worth it!!!

So here it is....

Hey.....

Thought you'de like this! Your one of these kinds so...

If you are like me and tired of the various credit card offers, BS merchandice offers, at all, then call this number and you can opt out of any credit card offers and the like for 5 years. Follow the instructions the computer voice gives you, and like the do-not-call list, you will be out for 5 years.

1-888-567-8688

So now I am off for 5 years at least with the companies that use the reg. reporting agencies. Personally I hate the flyers that come in and fill up my mailbox. I just use them for fire starters anyway.

Soocom1 said:
Personally I hate the flyers that come in and fill up my mailbox. I just use them for fire starters anyway.

Have you noticed that some of these 'offers' that come in the mail also come with a "No Postage Needed" self-addressed envelope? Well, I have a 'bad' habit of collecting all the fliers and junk mail, stuff as much as I can in these envelopes and mail them back. You know, they pay postage not by the piece but by the weight. :greendev: :eyebrows: Sometimes I'm tempted to put in there a big piece of lead. I always make sure they know where the junk comes from and they stop sending it to me altogether.

Mitica100 said:
Have you noticed that some of these 'offers' that come in the mail also come with a "No Postage Needed" self-addressed envelope? Well, I have a 'bad' habit of collecting all the fliers and junk mail, stuff as much as I can in these envelopes and mail them back. You know, they pay postage not by the piece but by the weight. :greendev: :eyebrows: Sometimes I'm tempted to put in there a big piece of lead. I always make sure they know where the junk comes from and they stop sending it to me altogether.

My wife does this on occasion. I bought a big shredder that can handle like 12 pages at a time. I just put the entire envelope (unopened) into the shredder. Almost all my bills are online and electronic statement. I don't even have to open them. So I know 95% of my mail is junk mail without even looking at it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back