What's new

Really Right Stuff BH-55 ballhead, review

Silverpenguin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
313
Reaction score
9
Location
West London, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Evening all, I just finished doing a review of the BH-55 ballhead from Really Right Stuff which I thought may be of some use to potential ballhead shoppers out there...!

RRS BH-55 review

4443508811_c9f9d578f0_o.jpg


:D
 
psst you really right stuff links are broken ;)

Other than that good review - very surprising to read how well it performs considering its small size and also apparent general simple design - esp when compared to the (more bulky looking) offerings from the likes of manfrotto
 
Thanks for that, I missed out the http:// in the addresses, oopseeee! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom