What's new

Rear Window

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From yesterday's rural exploration trip...

p208340918-4.jpg



Thanks for looking.
 
I'd go for brighter and maybe clarify more. It's a cool shot.
And even tho the building may be leaning that much I'd pull it up on the right. The heavy leaning tree and shack together is bothersome.
 
Thanks for the feedback, Mike. I posted this one hoping to receive some C&C because I wasn't sure what was bothering me about it.

I'd go for brighter and maybe clarify more.
I'm not sure if I want to go brighter or not, but I suspect that the lack of contrast (a first for me for this type of image) is not working very well. The lack of whites is definitely working against the contrast.


And even tho the building may be leaning that much I'd pull it up on the right. The heavy leaning tree and shack together is bothersome.
One thing I knew about this photo (or thought I knew) is that the composition was not the problem. So when I saw your comment on my phone I thought you were nuts. I thought about it some more and concluded that you may have a point.

Cheers.
 
I think you should add more contrast. B&W should have black and white and here is only grey. Lines are not straight - I think you should correct that. Nice view, but some extra editing would add a lot.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom