Recent b&w and color photos

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow, havent posted in a while (thanks for the encouragement, Daniel)! Here are some I took this morning...

"caution: dirt" :
sign-sm.jpg

"the wood":
foggytrees-sm.jpg

"path":
path-sm.jpg

"dream of panic":
runningpath2-sm.jpg

"wishing tree":
lonetree-sm.jpg

thanks for lookin!

'Dream of panic' is outstanding! So is the 'Wishing Tree'.
You're a pdn material! :thumbsup:

great series, really like 2,4 & 5 good stuff :thumbup:

thanks everyone!

Fate, the dream of panic shot was a 1/13 sec exposure, and the effect was done by camera movement and slightly panning out during the exposure.

Hey, that last one is fascinating!
One very good example for the fact that "rules" are not necessarily carved in stone, such as the famous Rule of Thirds, and that you can make a photo look really great when deliberately ignoring that one when the case arises that it feels good to go all central. Very nice.

The "Panic" zoomer is great, too. The feeling of panic does transpire. You did great!

What kept you from posting???
You have always done great before, too!!!!

Wishing Tree is fantastic - the birds flying up from the tree really make the shot, the fog keeping everything else out of focus, brilliant.

It reminds me of the tree shot that Verbal took here http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40489
I know they haven't turned out the same, but I'm pretty sure the vision was the same :)
Verbal said:
The idea I was going for is one lone tree in a vast expanse of nothingness.... like it was seperated from all the other trees and got lost or something.

Most reactions

Back