What's new

recent critter visits

terri42 13

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
36,821
Reaction score
9,618
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Started last night. I had been watching a rabbit through the kitchen window, and suddenly the rabbit froze. Bex was very interested in sitting with this rabbit, but she made no further move to get close, and she yawned after a few minutes of this. After she came back inside, the rabbit continued munching on our clover.


Bex with bunny.webp




Later, after the sun left the yard, we had another visitor. I was on the screened in porch and the screen lines are obnoxious - but I didn't want to spook this gentle creature by stepping out onto the deck.

Deer visit.webp



Deer visit 2.webp



This morning I was outside watering my herbs and tomatoes, and when I took a seat, I had my own little visitor:

Butterfly visit.webp



This butterfly crawled all over my hand, tapping and exploring and being fearless. For all my awkward scrambling to get one-handed cell phone shots, he was unperturbed. I finally stood up and moved to place him on the tomatoes, which he didn't like and flew off. It was fun to hold him!


Butterfly visit 2.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom