Recent engagement shoot

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't do a lot of OCF because it's not my perference, but the clients specifically requested cool night shots. I shot some medium format film too but still waiting for the film scans. The session was mostly shot at Disney Concert Hall in LA.

D8C_0681.JPG

D8C_0809.JPG

D8C_0854.JPG

D8C_0860.JPG

D8C_0878.JPG

D8C_1018-2.JPG

D8C_1097.JPG

Of course, gotta have some natural light shots...

_D757623.JPG

D8C_0750.JPG

_D757631.JPG

Last edited:
2,5, 6 are solid gold.

i mean, they are all good, but those 3 are tops.

I like 4 and 8. In 4 it looks like they are one of those images on the side of a building and 8 just makes downtown LA look better.

2,5, 6 are solid gold.

i mean, they are all good, but those 3 are tops.

Thanks!!

I like 4 and 8. In 4 it looks like they are one of those images on the side of a building and 8 just makes downtown LA look better.

Hahaha it does look like a billboard. Thanks!

All great but #2 gets the "Ahhh" vote. Really like the rim lighting on the couple. I wanted to give #6 gets the "Wow" vote. However once I noticed that the couple weren't centered on the fountain, I can't unsee it, and it's distracting. I'm assuming you centered them on the building in the background. So the "Wow" vote goes to #8. Great capture.

All great but #2 gets the "Ahhh" vote. Really like the rim lighting on the couple. I wanted to give #6 gets the "Wow" vote. However once I noticed that the couple weren't centered on the fountain, I can't unsee it, and it's distracting. I'm assuming you centered them on the building in the background. So the "Wow" vote goes to #8. Great capture.

hahaha! I can probably move it a bit but too lazy. The clients love their photos so far. :D

I love off camera flash, It is pretty much my specialty and my signature. My sports action shot are the only times I do not use OCF. Like they say in the Gieco commercials, "Thats what I do." The reason I bring this up is because you said that it is not your cup of tea and yet you came up with some striking images. Very impressive.

I love off camera flash, It is pretty much my specialty and my signature. My sports action shot are the only times I do not use OCF. Like they say in the Gieco commercials, "Thats what I do." The reason I bring this up is because you said that it is not your cup of tea and yet you came up with some striking images. Very impressive.

Thanks! Yeah it's just too time consuming for the amount of work that I do. Stylistically, my typical clients don't look for that either. But, I actually came from a studio background so I'm well versed in supplemental lighting too. :D

Kinda makes me wanna fall in love. Beautiful work.

They are great! But the #4 background is to miscellaneous and people can't protrude. It's only my suggestion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back