Recent Family Session.....

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these Friday night.....It was starting to get dark, so I was a little worried about the exposure. I will post more soon.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

I like the first one alot but i think you may have missed the focus a bit on the second and third. Nice composition.

Hey now..the kids hand is in focus! ;)

#1 I like ALOT but it looks underexposed. Could you PP so the family pops out a bit more? Maybe bump the exposer up just a tinsy on them only...not the rest of the pic. I like how rich it looks :)

I love the backgrounds you chose, you are so lucky! I have NOTHING to work with out here for fun outdoor shoots. Just palm trees...I swear I am gonna take a chainsaw and cut them all down and plant maples ;)

BTW...did you use fill flash on the kid in pic #2? If not, great exposure if you did GREAT flash work :)

Hey now..the kids hand is in focus! ;)

#1 I like ALOT but it looks underexposed. Could you PP so the family pops out a bit more? Maybe bump the exposer up just a tinsy on them only...not the rest of the pic. I like how rich it looks :)

I love the backgrounds you chose, you are so lucky! I have NOTHING to work with out here for fun outdoor shoots. Just palm trees...I swear I am gonna take a chainsaw and cut them all down and plant maples ;)

I have printed #1 and I love it.....it does seem a bit dull on here, though.

I took these pics at a local Battlefield State Park.....there are so many locations there.....I love it!!

I would go crazy with nothing but palm trees!

BTW...did you use fill flash on the kid in pic #2? If not, great exposure if you did GREAT flash work :)

Yes I did.....and Thanks!

I like the first one alot but i think you may have missed the focus a bit on the second and third. Nice composition.

Thanks they absolutely love the first one.

#2 is actually my fault....my 50mm lens decided to act stupid and wouldnt work, so I had to use my kit lens and the lighting was terrible....the pic had some noise that I tried to mask by softening the skin....I noticed after this post that I had done way too much and have since fixed.....Ill post it in a bit. #3 for some reason looks a little dull after the photobucket upload :scratch:....it seems in focus when I zoom on my comp....? Ill have a look again....Thanks!

Photobucket does some WEIRD things to pics. I have started using flickr cuz it doesn't change my pics when I load them there.

i like the first for sure...couple seems very young..

not to stray off topic but at 25 you also have children?

The first one and the last one are the greatest!

Great job!

Most reactions

Back