What's new

Recent Industiral Night shots (10)

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Ive been busy lately with everything, but I managed to get out and shoot some more nights

I seriously almost got in a lot of trouble getting some of these. security is nuts nowadays

1
nightnov18a.jpg




2
nightnov18b.jpg




3
nightnov18c.jpg



4
nightnov16a.jpg



5
nightnov16b.jpg





6
nightnov17a.jpg





7
nightnov17b.jpg



8
nightnov17c.jpg




9
nightnov17d.jpg





10
nightnov17e.jpg
 
# 3, the colours are nice. Very cool how the bottom is orange and the top is green. Certainly adds interest to the picture.

I love the simplicity and composition of #7
 
Very nice! I especially like the shots focusing on the stairs, number 10 is my favourite. The first 5 don't really do much for me, I think there's just too much going on and no clear compelling subject. The second half are great though, love the use of shadows and light in those.
 
Reminds me of some of the industrial night shots LP posted a while ago.

You have some very interesting shadow casts in 6,7 and 10.
 
Seems you had an all access pass... No B&E, right?
 
I love #7 and #10. I think I would like #10 more if the stuff (Pole or light what ever it is) on the right wasn't there. AWESOME work.
 
8 9 and 10 are by far my favorites.

love 10, but i think you should crop it so the thing on the right is out.

awesome job!
 
I like the stair ones, but i agree that on the last image you should crop the white pole
 
10 would be my favorite.
 
very nice and I know what you mean about security ;-)

#7 and #10 will be nominated for POTM when I can figure out which one I like best
 
Wow! These are amazing shots. #7 is stunning. Nice work.
 
thanks guys !

Yes hawkeye I broke nothing. !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom