Recent photo shoot (C&C)

Heitz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.heitz.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few from a recent photo shoot with a great new family.

1)
9130501445_2945584b7d_b.jpg

2)
9132721440_066a67d70b_b.jpg

3)
9132713874_0787c967b1_b.jpg

4)
9132733656_49e39bd2c3_b.jpg

There are some nice things about these images worth noting. They are sharp, the color is very nice in #2, the bokeh is nice in #3.

I like the pose in #4, but their skin tones are too similar to the steps they are sitting on.

Also, maybe a shot with mom looking at the camera?

There are some nice things about these images worth noting. They are sharp, the color is very nice in #2, the bokeh is nice in #3.

I like the pose in #4, but their skin tones are too similar to the steps they are sitting on.

Also, maybe a shot with mom looking at the camera?

Great point about the skin tones. I hadn't even considered that. The couple was very nice, but the woman would just not look at the camera. I mentioned this repeatedly, but at some point, you just have to roll with it.

I really like them :) I think they are nice family shots.
I'm not so keen on the post processing for 4, as Jenko mentionned they blend too much with the steps.

decent set! I don't care for the low contrast, washed out look in #4.. but that is a personal preference.

I like 1 and 4

something about #4 just catches my eye...you captured the 'moment' quite well

I like how #4 kinda matched the skintones, it gives it a desaturated look that I love. Also the stairs give so much depth that I appreciate. Great work!

#1 is the best! Might have tried a little less busy background in 2. You nailed the dof in 3. Great tones in #4

Most reactions

New Topics

Back