hower610 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Location Oak Creek,WI Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2010 #1 After advice from Tulsa, Pugs LearnMyShot, I took another picture of the Milwaukee Art Museum. How does this look? Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
After advice from Tulsa, Pugs LearnMyShot, I took another picture of the Milwaukee Art Museum. How does this look?
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2010 #2 Nice! I have only seen pics of it from behind. Not against the city.
hower610 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Location Oak Creek,WI Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Bitter Jeweler said: Nice! I have only seen pics of it from behind. Not against the city. Click to expand... That has to be my favorite building in Milwaukee. I want to copy off of Pugs and do a long exposure night photo when the wings are open, but I am going to wait the take another when they close the wings before I move the camera.
Bitter Jeweler said: Nice! I have only seen pics of it from behind. Not against the city. Click to expand... That has to be my favorite building in Milwaukee. I want to copy off of Pugs and do a long exposure night photo when the wings are open, but I am going to wait the take another when they close the wings before I move the camera.
K khallene TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2008 Messages 121 Reaction score 0 Location Riverside, RI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2010 #4 Cool picture. I bet it will look great at night!
myfotoguy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 856 Reaction score 2 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2010 #5 Nice, I agree, I bet it would be cool at night!