What's new

//recent photos;10.12.08.

Hybridatomsk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are shots that I took while I was away from my laptop. C & C are welcome, I guess.Please enjoy them. I always have my camera with me & would like to participate in something that involves taking pictures w/ my camera. I'd really like to get better. My aunt says I'm wasting too much time doing nothing on my days off from work. >_> Suggestions are welcomed. Maybe I should take photography classes. *_*

Camera used:Kodak EasyShare Z1275
Mega pixels:12

Thank you.
-Hybridatomsk

[@ The Laundry mat]

​
100E0844.jpg


100E0856.jpg


100E0879.jpg


[Dora the Explorer and Friends]

100E0858.jpg


100E0859.jpg


100E0872.jpg


[Miscellaneous]

100E0992.jpg

comment:I saw this on a lamp post, and it made me wonder what kind of education today's children are getting in school.

100E1001.jpg


100E1013.jpg


[Animals]
100E1029.jpg


100E1030.jpg

comment:welcome to pidgeon country. xP

100E1010.jpg

comment:large spider on a bridge.Or is it a tarantula? I dunno. x_x


End.
-Hybridatomsk​
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom