What's new

Recent Pics C&C

bottumboy622

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Helpful feedback please $IMG_4600.webp$IMG_4692.webp$IMG_4689_2.webp$IMG_4649.webp$IMG_4637_3.webp$IMG_4627.webp$IMG_4719_2.webp
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_4627 edited psd.webp
    $IMG_4627 edited psd.webp
    183.9 KB · Views: 59
  • $IMG_4695_2.webp
    $IMG_4695_2.webp
    252.9 KB · Views: 59
  • $IMG_4710.webp
    $IMG_4710.webp
    142.1 KB · Views: 78
Hiya :)

It helps a lot if you number your photos for easy referral and just pick 2 or 3. I can't go through all of these, but here's what I think:

#1: I like the tones and colours. Slight underexposure - I'd try keeping the shutter open longer. The composition suffers from the inclusion of the photographer's feet. I'd crop out the feet.

#7: I think this is quite good. Nice colour, texture, and the exposure seems good. Harsh flash glare, however. Did you use the on-camera flash? Perhaps try an OCF or use something like a paper or cloth to diffuse the Canon's flash. Also, the DOF is very narrow at f5.6, hence the blurred rusty part. Maybe go up a stop or two.

The other photos aren't really doing much for me, I'm afraid.
 
As well as numbering them, I would also limit it to 3 - 5 pictures per post max. Otherwise many people will pass on critiquing them because with that many photos per post, its really hard to give helpful C&C.

I agree with Jaemie about the first picture. I also like # 3, but I would just brighten it up a little cause it looks slightly underexposed. # 9 and 10 I also like for some reason. A little contrast adjustment would help # 9 I think. Same for #10, but I would try to clone out that water stain or dirt or whatever it is. The rest don't do too much for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom