recent protest

well Shan, I can understand your point of view, If someone was trashing our government, or the US government in a foreign country, and I saw pics of it in a forum like this, I might be somewhat upset., but I try to see both sides of every issue, and I try to express my opinions in the right time and place, respectfully. You will learn many skills as you get older, but please keep posting your talents here, I am truly an admirer of your wonderful photography.

My nephew and his family just spent 7 months in NZ, and he did have a great time, although they did find the last drops of the bottle a few too many times!!

Raymond J Barlow said:
well Shan, I can understand your point of view, If someone was trashing our government, or the US government in a foreign country, and I saw pics of it in a forum like this, I might be somewhat upset., but I try to see both sides of every issue, and I try to express my opinions in the right time and place, respectfully. You will learn many skills as you get older, but please keep posting your talents here, I am truly an admirer of your wonderful photography.

My nephew and his family just spent 7 months in NZ, and he did have a great time, although they did find the last drops of the bottle a few too many times!!

I definately will not to give up posting my works here~~~ :sexywink:
afterall ,My purpose of coming here is studying and improving my photogrphy skills.Please keeping kind comments on my future works. :hug:: Thank you~

I definately will not to give up posting my works here~~~
Good! 'Cos that avatar is cool and I'd like to see it more often! Awww, so cute. :mrgreen:

Sorry for spamming your thread Jon. :oops:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back