What's new

Recent Punta Cana

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
998
Reaction score
700
Location
Miami, Fl.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for sharing. Brought back some memories. I was in Punta Cana about 5 years ago for a week and I must say, it was very enjoyable. All except the LONG van ride from the airport to the resort, on the rough and narrow roads, passing by (and nearly hitting) hundreds of those in #4. I would love to go back some time.
I really like 1, 2 and 4.
 
Excellent shots... but i would like the colored ones posted separately... both sets require separate appreciations i feel.... posting miscellaneous is always problematic while evaluating

Regards :D
 
Frequency , thanks in glad you liked them and will keep your suggestion of posting separately in mind next time !!!

HughGuessWho , glad they brought you some fond memories , and yea those guys on bikes are everywhere !!! lol
 
I really like the last one!
I don't know if the b&w is working for some of those...imo there isn't enough contrast and my eyes are not drawn anywhere in particular
 
#5 is pretty cool :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom