Photos OK to edit
well here they are tell me what you think

4171125356_3af3d3aea8.jpg

4171125086_2cfc955877.jpg

4171124842_0fbf61681c.jpg

4170365245_c91e17a63d.jpg

4171124508_5319516188.jpg

4171124358_9c17ba75a2.jpg

last shot is great, different positions/composition each car. what kind of glass are you using?

lol im using a point and shoot camera-s5is. hope to get a dslr soon so i can get some wide agle lens to make it a little easier to shoot cars

For what you have and had to work with (multiple cars) you did a good job, however I would pay attention to the extreme white spots left on the hood of the cars and the quarter panels

I think #3 would've been pretty cool if you focused on the rear car, but great looking photos

lol im using a point and shoot camera-s5is. hope to get a dslr soon so i can get some wide agle lens to make it a little easier to shoot cars
A good body of mine is a car fanatic, Point & Shoot Photography he's always up on sharing techniques if you're interested.

Well, aside from the "too much money put into Civics" part of what I'd have to say, the pictures look good (especially for a P&S which I'm assuming means no tripod?).

I'd agree with #3 (probably would look better with the focus on the background car), but otherwise pretty good shots. Parking garages can be a real pain when trying to get a good contrast in pictures but these seem to be done pretty well. Was there a lot of PP or was most of it camera-driven?

nice man, like number 3 and 5.....
used to be a honda guy myself, had a b16 del sol that was pretty fun.....
but, i turned sides, and now i am rolling in a wrx...

thanks for the comments. yea i did use a tripod for the pics it was actually really dark in the garage, thats why some of the spots are blown out. i was usually shooting between 1/4 to 1 sec. as for the pic with the blurred out car they are actually both in focus in the original, i just photoshoped it.

Most reactions

Back