Recent Vacation

IrishCameraGirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all. These are a few shots that I took on a recent vacation. Just wanted to share (and any feedback offered would be much appreciated). :D

Thanks!

_IGP2843.jpg

_IGP2727.jpg

_IGP3242.jpg

_IGP2361.jpg

I think the last two shots are the ones you could work on, I didn't see much in the first to, it was hard to find what I wanted to look at.

I'm not sure what camera you are using, but you could get some heaps good shots on those last two photos. Maybe another angle, different time.

lovely sky in nu 2
and 1 is very interesting
well done

Thanks for your feedback! I'm hoping to start working on a portfolio and these were some of the shots I was thinking about. It's always nice to get someone else checking out your stuff!

ETA: Oh, and I'm using a Pentax dSLR*. I'm hoping to upgrade soon to something really awesome as funds allow...

I think #2 & 4 are winners. Well done.

I love the strong pattern of gemoetric lines in number one and in number two I love how ths sky looks and its looks great seeing all that sky.

Thanks for your feedback! I'm hoping to start working on a portfolio and these were some of the shots I was thinking about. It's always nice to get someone else checking out your stuff!

ETA: Oh, and I'm using a Pentax dSLR*. I'm hoping to upgrade soon to something really awesome as funds allow...

Pentax is soon coming out with the K20, supposed to be really nice.
Pentax, weather stripping...all lenses work! good camera choice

Most reactions

Back