70298285.jpg

70298289.jpg

70298297.jpg

70298299.jpg

70298277.jpg

70298290.jpg

70298301.jpg

High Quality! :)

Outstanding work. Love the feel of warmth in all the photos. In No. 3 and No. 7 did you shoot available light only.

Out of curiousity how was the grain on the actual print at an ISO of 1600. i'm relatively new to the digital world and have never dared to shoot at that high of speed. Your work has made me consider otherwise. LOL

rp1600 said:
Out of curiousity how was the grain on the actual print at an ISO of 1600. i'm relatively new to the digital world and have never dared to shoot at that high of speed. Your work has made me consider otherwise. LOL

I won't lie, the grain makes it tough, especially shooting with a dRebel XT, it gets pretty noisy. The nicer cameras do a better job of it, and Canon is pretty much far and away the best at high ISO shooting. I manage the noise with my processing, which works pretty well, especially on the smaller prints. It's tolerable to print to say 8x10, but much bigger than that and it starts to show through. Another trick I use sometimes is deliberately over exposing by 1/2 stop, and then pull the exposure back in RAW. Also no sharpening until the last step, this way my post processing, (alot of smothing and/or blur techniques,) prevents the pixelation from jumping out. If all THAT doesn't work, then I convert to B&W where grain is more likely to be seen as desireable.:blushing: :lol:

I haven't had any complaints about it. Especially if I let the couple know ahead of time that if flash photography isn't allowed during the ceremony it makes my job really tough.

Very nice if I was them i'd be very pleased with these!

I just love what you do with the post processing. When I get a real version of PS I'm going to see if I can do something similar:) I'd be happy if these were from my wedding!

Most reactions

Back