DSC_8207.jpg

15.jpg

9a.jpg

7a.jpg

508700061.jpg

Adrian1.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Kelley.jpg

As you can tell not all of these are "professional" but I am too lazy to make another post in the people gallery for the ones that aren't.

-Sam

All the photos are pretty decent, but just a personal dislike of mine is using a low f-stop in a black and white photo, the out of focus areas create an ugly blur.
(really noticable in picture number two on the back right sholder)

some good shots in this series, but all could use some pp work to boost contrast, color and pop ;)

I think you did a great job with capturing the subject. I feel you captured the essence of the subject...like I know a little something about all of them just by their picture. The technical aspects need a little help...particularly in lighting, and a little PP. Keep it up

The expressions aren't bad, but I find the lighting really distracting in almost all of them. Its really harsh or not contrasty (yes thats a new word) enough to me. Some post processing would help in some I believe :)

Hey. Thanks for all the input. Would anyone mind doing some pp so I can see exactly what they mean?

Hey. Thanks for all the input. Would anyone mind doing some pp so I can see exactly what they mean?

Here ya go. I did some curves adjustment, skin softening, eye enhancement, burn on some of the hair to add some detail, brushed up under his right eye a bit and did a highpass filter.

touchup.jpg

Most reactions

Back