What's new

Reclaimed

jmg416

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$Hospital 091.webp
 
Sorry, I'm also having trouble finding the subject. Perhaps you could explain what concept you were going for and we could tell you how you might get it across better?
 
I'm pretty sure the image title is supposed to imply that a paved road is breaking apart and the grass is taking over once again, or how it was originally. If that is true, the focal point is inaccurate. Try taking a shot focusing more on what you are intending. To majority of us, this is just a picture with too many distractions and no main objects of interest. Just my opinion.
 
I'm pretty sure the image title is supposed to imply that a paved road is breaking apart and the grass is taking over once again, or how it was originally. If that is true, the focal point is inaccurate. Try taking a shot focusing more on what you are intending. To majority of us, this is just a picture with too many distractions and no main objects of interest. Just my opinion.

it was more the building being taken over by the trees that I was going for. And you gave me exactly the input I was looking for. I need to get in closer to the building itself, and also a better time of day might help. Unfortunately it's a shut down asylum and they take trespassing seriously. I'll look through the other shots I took and see if there is one to crop that will better convey it.
 
If I was in your situation, I would contact the proper individuals and see if I could have a day pass to compile a small "documentary" of "abandoned asylums" and have a field day in that place. Bring a friend though, could be creepy. GL and can't wait to see how the next shot goes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom