What's new

Recommendations for Lighting kit?

ariel_

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd like to ask what kind of lighting kit i should look into? I'd like to start taking professional portraits, but I'm not sure what kind of lighting I would need. I've been researching on making my own backdrop and stands to keep some cost down. Is there a kit that someone can recommend? I have a D90, Sb900, with a GF collapsible diffuser.

Any help is appreciated.
 
I bouth the beginners Interfit ex150 mark 2. Perfect, 2 head lighting kit, soft box, umbrella, stands, 200 quid, great kit to get you started and not too expensive
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom