triut30
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2009
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a bad shopping experience at opticsbestbuy.com
I ordered a NIKON Monarch 5-20x44 SF Riflescope with BDC reticle at opticsbestbuy.com. But they sent me a riflescope with different type of reticle. After talking with their rude customer service person, they didn't care enough to admit their mistake and won't give me a refund nor an exchange. I am very dissapointed with this online store. Please reconsider if you are planning to make a purchase at opticsbestbuy.com
I ordered a NIKON Monarch 5-20x44 SF Riflescope with BDC reticle at opticsbestbuy.com. But they sent me a riflescope with different type of reticle. After talking with their rude customer service person, they didn't care enough to admit their mistake and won't give me a refund nor an exchange. I am very dissapointed with this online store. Please reconsider if you are planning to make a purchase at opticsbestbuy.com