deeky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 1,244 Reaction score 415 Location Sioux Falls, SD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 2, 2014 #1 One more window - liked the contrast of textures and the different rectangles in the shot. As always, comments welcome.
One more window - liked the contrast of textures and the different rectangles in the shot. As always, comments welcome.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 4, 2014 #2 It's pretty good but needs a little more space on the bottom.. I might try a little more saturation or not.
It's pretty good but needs a little more space on the bottom.. I might try a little more saturation or not.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 4, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I'm a sucker for these type of shots!! I would mess with the sliders. You might be able to bring a little more detail out in some places.
I'm a sucker for these type of shots!! I would mess with the sliders. You might be able to bring a little more detail out in some places.