What's new

Red Dirt Farm

danielsmith4213

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Mudgeeraba, Queensland, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm working at this farm at the moment, It's called Red Dirt Farm and hence the name, there's lots of red dirt. In fact there's so much that it gives your hair a permanent colour change.

1.
IMG_4765.JPG


2.
IMG_4432.JPG


3.
IMG_4599.JPG


4.
IMG_3898.JPG
 
I really like the second one. These are very nice!
 
I like your pictures esp the last one. Your in Australia cool, but it reminds me of Nova Scotia.
 
These shots are UNIQUE & DIFFERENT! Love it! Picture 2 is AWESOME! I can see the reflection on his spec!
 
Cudos on #1 - its outstanding.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom