Red flower

nightflowre

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I used my lens Sigma 70-300 when shooting this image. It appears to be unclear a bit. Is it because of the lens? I did use a tripod.

Here comes the photo: RED FLOWER

Thank you.

What? Allright first off people don't like going through links so
try to put it on here next time. Then... Well I don't have any idea what I'm looking at. If you didn't include a title I would have thought it was a mini red ball sitting on a cut down trees grain. So try to use that 300mm or just use your feet and move.

try to put it on here next time. Then... Well I don't have any idea what I'm looking at. If you didn't include a title I would have thought it was a mini red ball sitting on a cut down trees grain. So try to use that 300mm or just use your feet and move.

lol i couldnt figure it out either. is it a red flower growing out of a tree stump?

lol i couldnt figure it out either. is it a red flower growing out of a tree stump?
It's a person holding a red umbrella while standing on a terraced hillside.

Most reactions

Back