What's new

red, green, and a ball

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
0
Location
sitting at the computer...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1) Found this guy in a park by some baseball fields. Guess he did not get along with the lawnmower.
brokenbaseball2.jpg



2) Some Tulips I took earlyer this year.
tulips.jpg



Critique and comments welcome. Thanks in advance!!:D
 
thanks Cherrymoose. I found him the way he was... got to practice setting up the shot by thinking about what would be best to capture him and never touched him once. My son and I did find an intact ball and brought him home. I think all of these balls are foul balls. (We found one with it's guts everywhere... but I could not think of a way to get that shot...)
 
I think in #2 the red channel is completely blown and you have lost all the detail.

Yea I think that is why I do not like it, I still have the original... I think I wanted to try for the "a little more than normal" saturation to show more of the color. But it really did not work out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom