What's new

Red hair

Eclectix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
209
Reaction score
70
Location
Colorado, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Or, red hare. Take your pick.

On-camera strobe, bounced from side wall. Feedback is appreciated.

$00IMG_0432 1000p.webp
 
Nice candid capture, but the yellowish color cast is bugging me. I'm guessing your walls are not neutral colored.
 
Thanks for the comments! Yes, it is a big bunny. She's also a pregnant bunny!

Actually the walls are eggshell white, but the warm color cast is partially due to warm white fluorescents in the room. I tinkered with the white balance in RAW but ultimately felt that in this case the warm cast made the photo feel more, well, warm. Chalk it up to personal preference, I suppose.
 
Its wabbit season, no its duck season, no its duck season no its wabbit season.............shoot!!!

Bang

You're despicable!!! :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom