What's new

..:: Red Hills (6 Photo Panorama) ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is one of the larger panoramas I have ever constructed. It was taken a few months back, just as winter was arriving. I hope you will like it.

jesenpanorama2.jpg
 
I always look at your pictures, and here is another nice one...

But I just noticed your profile...

Do you really live in "Bosnai" ???
 
This is tremendous. Sharp as a tack throughout and the contrasts and composition are very pleasing to the eye. Nicely done.
 
awesome. love the colors
 
Thank you both. @Patrick: Yes I live in BiH.

My point was for you to look to the l/h side of this page, under your headshot. You misspell the Country as "Bosnai" in your profile, thought you might want to correct spelling.
 
Thank you both. @Patrick: Yes I live in BiH.

My point was for you to look to the l/h side of this page, under your headshot. You misspell the Country as "Bosnai" in your profile, thought you might want to correct spelling.

Well the full name is "Bosna i Hercegovina" => transl. "Bosnia and Herzegowina". It's not just Bosnia in the actual name of the country.

Thank you all for your comments.:thumbup:
 
Thank you both. @Patrick: Yes I live in BiH.

My point was for you to look to the l/h side of this page, under your headshot. You misspell the Country as "Bosnai" in your profile, thought you might want to correct spelling.

Well the full name is "Bosna i Hercegovina" => transl. "Bosnia and Herzegowina". It's not just Bosnia in the actual name of the country.

Thank you all for your comments.:thumbup:

Sorry, my bad. I thought it was a misspelling of the word Bosnia.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom