jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was surprised that the Cardinal shots turned out. It was a flash of red in the overcast atmosphere, and I thought it would be much too dark, but the wonders of the Topaz Suite of tools and LR helped me pull the bird out of the dark.

may03202201 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

may03202202 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

3 Bonus shot. While I was out there, this Housefinch pair were on the feeder, and weren't going to let me scare them off from their repast.
may03202203 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

No 1 for me J. Really pops out at you.

Jeff,you are getting good with these bird pics! :encouragement:

Really nice "save". We have the same birds around here and I keep shooting them just because they're there.

Very good set but one and two for me.....
Thank you!
No 1 for me J. Really pops out at you.
Thank you! When he first showed up, I thought, "Wow! He is really bright!" It was an overcast day, but he seemed to be radiating this red color in spite of the dull sky.
You have such colourful birds. Nice shots.
Thank you!
Very nice set, Jeff.
Thank you!
Jeff,you are getting good with these bird pics! :encouragement:
Thank you! Getting to know the camera a bit better, and practicing. :)
Really nice "save". We have the same birds around here and I keep shooting them just because they're there.
Thank you!

Nice set. But I’m going with #3. I like how the female is slightly out of focus and appears to be waiting upon her mate.

Nice set. But I’m going with #3. I like how the female is slightly out of focus and appears to be waiting upon her mate.
Thanks! I was happy that it turned out, because for the most part they never showed up together, but this year they seem inseparable.

Most reactions

Back