RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 10, 2013 #1 Saw this today, I only had the iPhone, but I had to snap it. After a bit of post... Normal BW conversion Hi-Contrast BW (my favourite of the bunch) Also available in....
Saw this today, I only had the iPhone, but I had to snap it. After a bit of post... Normal BW conversion Hi-Contrast BW (my favourite of the bunch) Also available in....
K KrisztinaK TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 268 Reaction score 42 Location New York City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 10, 2013 #2 I prefer the full color version. That red really should be part of the final.
CaptainNapalm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 796 Reaction score 143 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 10, 2013 #3 The red shot is really cool.